Last modified: 24 June 2016
WeTrain (referred to as “WeTrain”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is a trading name of UPMYSPORT Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 07730614, with its registered office at 51a George Street, Richmond, TW9 1HJ. Neither WeTrain nor UPMYSPORT are themselves a gym, fitness studio, or fitness service provider and do not own, operate or control any of the classes, services or facilities accessible through the Site.
WeTrain and upmysport Ltd (“we” or “us”) take the privacy of your information very seriously.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. By using this Site and any related Services we offer via the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy in respect of the information collected about you.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it, and if you have any queries please get in touch at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Information we may collect from you
Like most websites, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- a) Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site or any of the Services we provide.
- b) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- c) Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your bookings.
- d) Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, the referring URL, if any, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- a) to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- b) to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
- c) to speed up your searches.
- d) to recognise you when you return to our Site.
You will be able to either accept or reject cookies when you log into our Site. However, if you reject cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- a) To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- b) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- c) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- d) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so.
- e) To notify you about changes to our Service.
Sharing your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- a) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- b) If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- c) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and the infringement of any intellectual property rights.
- d) With your prior consent
Social Network Accounts
You can log in to our Site using social network accounts, including Facebook and Twitter (“Social Network Accounts”). This service will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and photo to pre-populate your profile. Social Network Accounts give you the option to post information about your activities on this Site to your profile page to share with others within your network. We might also use your address list to let you invite your friends more easily.
Emailing via a WeTrain Account
As part of the Service, WeTrain Members may communicate with WeTrain Instructors through use of the messaging features on the Site. Where WeTrain Members have selected the option of adding one or more email addresses to an online form, the message they create in the corresponding template will be sent from WeTrain to those email addresses on their behalf. These email addresses will be used only for the purpose of sending the email communication to the addressee.
Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will not process any personal data without your prior consent which shall be given when you register to use the Service on the WeTrain website. In the absence of such consent you will not be able to register as a user of the Services on the Site.
Access to Information and Contact Details
The United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you wish to receive a copy of the information held about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at WeTrain, 51a George st, Richmond, TW91HJ. There may be a small administrative charge for providing the information to you.